Try mediating before litigating.
Disputes and conflicts can cause chaos in relationships or a project to stop. Resolving these disputes may need one or more mediation or conflict coaching sessions. Engaging in mediation quickly, when conflict begins, can enable parties to move forward positively, or a project to continue with little loss of time or money to either party. Ask Judy Balombin of JRB Mediations how she can help keep you or your projects moving forward through difficult situations.
Relations may be strained prior to and at the outset of the mediation process. To help you and the other party enter into discussions and work towards a resolution, Judy Balombin of JRB Mediations facilitates the process by:
- managing the emotional climate and creating a safe environment for dialogue,
- encouraging parties to talk (to each other),
- promoting discussion of what is important to the parties, what they need, and what they feel is fair,
- ensuring the parties understand each other’s issues and interests,
- having parties explore solutions and find resolutions that are mutually acceptable, and
- facilitating mutually acceptable agreements.
Call Judy Balombin of JRB Mediations today, 780-271-3344, for effective, affordable, and confidential mediation services.
Disputes Happen. They Get Resolved Here.