What is Mediation?
When parties are in dispute emotions, posturing, and negotiation strategies, can muddy the waters and stand in the way of successful negotiations, making it difficult to focus on the issues and make informed decisions. JRB Mediation services can help parties:
- move past these obstacles
- gain understanding and perspectives of the issues,
- make informed decisions, and
- achieve a successful resolution or outcome.
Mediation ( also known as conflict resolution or dispute resolution) is an alternative to costly and lengthy litigation and court battles. AND unlike court or arbitration, mediation has many benefits for disputing parties.
Benefits of Mediation:
- quicker and less costly than litigation
- privacy and clarity in what may otherwise be a difficult negotiation or conversation,
- control of their own outcomes, rather than a judge or arbitrator controlling it,
- the opportunity to create an agreement that is acceptable to all parties,
- a chance to retain an amicable relationship, and
- a higher prospect of compliance with any mutually agreed upon decision.
Mediation provides an opportunity for disputing parties to come together to discuss their issues, negotiate mutually agreeable resolutions, and create a mediated agreement.
Not only is mediation cost effective and saves you money, it is timely, private, confidential, and provides you an opportunity to seek clarity and understanding of differing perspectives in what may otherwise be a difficult negotiation or conversation.
For additional information about mediation, visit my FAQ page.
Are you are involved in a difficult negotiation or conflict situation, and want it resolved?
CALL Judy Balombin of JRB Mediations today: 780-271-3344.
Mediation services are provided virtually (online) and in person, throughout the Edmonton region and central and north-central Alberta
JRB Mediations works closely with clients, parties in dispute, and their representatives and uses specialized communication and negotiation techniques to help parties:
- work towards a resolution reflecting their decisions,
- reach agreement acceptable to all parties involved, reflecting common interests,
- build skills and strategies to manage and minimize conflict, and
- shift mindsets that enables achievement of what is truly important to each party.
JRB Mediations can help you resolve your disputes efficiently, cost effectively, and confidentially, without going to court.
CALL today for your free consultations of up to 30 minutes. Call: 780-271-3344.
During these consultations I briefly explore your situation and provide a general overview of the mediation process and how it can help you (and the other party) work towards agreement with minimal time, cost, and conflict.
If I miss your call, please leave a message, contact information, and the best time to call you.
JRB Mediations provides mediation services for the following areas:
EMPLOYMENT / WORKPLACE
CALL JRB Mediations today for Mediation/Conflict Resolution services. Call: 780-271-3344.