JRB Mediations provides specialized conflict coaching services (sometimes called conflict management coaching services) in Edmonton and throughout central Alberta and online coaching anywhere.
If you are confronted by conflict situations or even the prospect of difficult conversations, ask Judy Balombin of JRB Mediations about the benefits of conflict coaching. Judy will work with you and your teams to build the skills you need to resolve disputes creatively and productively.
Conflict Coaching Purposes
Conflict coaching can be done one-on-one between the coach and the individual or in small groups. Conflict coaching can help you:
- resolve a specific dispute situation,
- prepare for formal processes where conflict exists or may occur, such as negotiations or mediation, complaints, investigations, litigation etc.,
- gain conflict management skills for preventative purposes,
- gain leadership and communication skills to assist with workplace issues and relationships,
- develop strategies to dialogue with high-conflict individuals.
Find out how conflict coaching services offered by JRB Mediations can help you.
Conflict Coaching Outcomes
Benefits received when engaging in conflict coaching include:
- identifying your current conflict management style and conflict triggers,
- determine how conflict impacts you,
- identify drivers of conflict and how to mitigate their impact on you,
- enhance your communication and conflict management skills, and
- build your confidence to handle disputes and difficult situations effectively,
- promote self-reflection, perspective taking, and viewing issues in a broader context,
- prevent unintentional exacerbation of conflict and disputes.
Through conflict coaching, Judy will help you build strategies to successfully resolve conflict situations. Conflict happens everywhere and over anything. Be prepared for yours.
Call Judy Balombin at JRB Mediations today, 780-271-3344, to discuss your conflict coaching needs.