JRB Mediations: Mediation & Professional Coaching
JRB Mediations, owned and operated by Judy R. Balombin, provides mediation and professional coaching, and conflict coaching services in Edmonton and throughout central Alberta—and online coaching anywhere.
Judy R. Balombin, Edmonton Mediation and Coaching Professional
Mediation, Coaching and Workplace Experience:
Judy is a full time, Qualified Mediator, with the Alberta Energy Regulator, mediating energy (oil and gas) development related disputes between companies and between companies and landowners.
Judy Balombin’s professional mediation and coaching experience spans:
- Oil and Gas disputes
- family, separation, and divorce disputes
- workplace/employment, and multi-party disputes
- civil disputes (real estate, condominium, contracts, business, commercial, land development, etc.)
Judy’s experience also includes:
- Mediator with the National Energy Board Mediation program roster,
- Mediator for the Alberta Provincial Courts Civil Mediation program,
- Mediator for the Strathcona County Community Mediation society, and
- providing personal and business coaching services to clients within Alberta, BC, and elsewhere.
Judy’s myriad of experience enables her to understand a variety of issues within various industries. She has facilitated major investment projects between emerging technology industries and government (clean energy, water, and medical technologies); lead development of policies for key Government of Alberta initiatives; and promoted and marketed regional economic development activities and agricultural investments throughout Alberta. Judy’s experience also includes being a licensed realtor, a post -secondary Instructor at NAIT, and a landlord. She has also worked in the banking, agricultural, natural gas, and construction industries as a banking and mortgage specialist, farmer, utility worker, and helper, respectively.
If you are located in central Alberta, or elsewhere, and need the services of a mediation and coaching professional, call Judy R. Balombin at JRB Mediations today (780-271-3344).
Training and Education
Dispute Resolution Training:
Judy Balombin has completed over 500 hours of comprehensive Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), training, including 200 hours of professional, solution-focused coaching training. This extensive training included:
- mediation of family, separation, and divorce conflicts (child access and support/spousal support/ property division),
- conflict communication,
- forensic interviewing,
- emotions in mediation,
- conflict coaching, and
- personal and business coaching.
Professional Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology / Sociology) Degree, University of Alberta
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Communications, Simon Fraser University
- Certificate in Economic Development, University of Waterloo
Judy Balombin is professional, diplomatic, and naturally calm. Her excellent communication skills and ability to remain neutral and objective can help you improve communications and move towards dispute resolution. Using specialized communication and alternative dispute resolution skills, Judy successfully facilitates discussions to help you and the other parties:
- explore what lies beneath the surface of the dispute,
- better understand each other, your issues and your interests,
- seek mutually agreeable solutions and resolution, and
- get unstuck and reach your goals.
Call JRB Mediations today (780-271-3344) to talk with Judy Balombin about what you need.