JRB Mediations: Mediation & Professional Coaching
Judy Balombin is a Qualified Mediator and owner/operator of JRB Mediations. She provides mediation, conflict coaching, and professional personal/executive coaching services virtually (on line) and in person.
Judy R. Balombin, Mediator and Professional Personal/Executive Coach
Judy Balombin’s professional mediation and coaching experience spans over 6 years:
- Oil and Gas development disputes between companies and between companies and landowners.
- workplace/employment, and multi-party disputes.
- family, separation, and divorce disputes.
- civil disputes (real estate, condominium, contracts, business, commercial, land development, etc.).
- personal coaching sessions.
Judy’s experience also includes:
- Full time Mediator for the Alberta Energy Regulator,
- Mediator for the Alberta Provincial Courts Civil Mediation program,
- Mediator with the Canada Energy Regulator (formerly National Energy Board) Mediation roster,
- Mediator for the Strathcona County Community Mediation society, and
- Personal and business coach to clients nationally.
Judy’s myriad of experience enables her to understand a variety of issues within various industries. She has facilitated major investment projects between emerging technology industries and government (clean energy, water, and medical technologies); lead development of policies for key Government of Alberta initiatives; and promoted and marketed regional economic development activities and agricultural investments throughout Alberta. Judy’s experience also includes being a licensed realtor, a post -secondary Instructor at NAIT, and a landlord. She has also worked in the banking, agricultural, natural gas, and construction industries as a banking and mortgage specialist, farmer, utility worker, and helper, respectively.
If you need services of a mediator and/or coaching professional, call Judy R. Balombin at JRB Mediations today (780-271-3344).
Training and Education
Dispute Resolution Training:
Judy Balombin has completed over 500 hours of comprehensive Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), training, including 200 hours of professional, solution-focused coaching training. This extensive training included:
- mediation of family, separation, and divorce conflicts (child access and support/spousal support/ property division),
- high conflict mediation,
- conflict communication,
- forensic interviewing,
- emotions in mediation,
- conflict coaching, and
- personal and business coaching.
Professional Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology / Sociology) Degree, University of Alberta
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Communications, Simon Fraser University
- Certificate in Economic Development, University of Waterloo
Judy Balombin is professional, diplomatic, and naturally calm. Her excellent communication skills and ability to remain neutral and objective when in high emotional situations enables her to help parties move towards resolution. Using specialized communication and alternative dispute resolution skills, Judy successfully facilitates discussions to help you and the other parties:
- explore what lies beneath the surface of the dispute,
- identify the real issues,
- better understand each other, your issues and your interests,
- seek mutually agreeable solutions and resolution, and
- get unstuck and reach your goals.
Call JRB Mediations today (780-271-3344) and talk with Judy Balombin about your dispute resolution requirements.